Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SHERRY SOULE--AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT


To help promote her thrilling serial novels, Sherry is doing this guest post to share with fellow booklovers.
All about Sherry Soule!



Sherry Soule lives with her family and one very spoiled black cat in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is the popular author of the acclaimed YA series, Spellbound and the bestselling paranormal romance novel, Immortal Eclipse.
Sherry writes thrilling tales of romance and suspense, often mingled with a dash of the mystical and a splash of trendy fashion.
Aside from writing, she enjoys reading poetry, online shopping, digging through flea markets, and exploring old cemeteries and Victorian mansions. She is a major shopaholic and bookaholic, with an epic flair for fashion. Her love of literature began when she was a young girl and it has continued throughout her life.
Sherry’s life changed dramatically when she lost her job in 2009 and was out of work for almost two years. To keep from falling into a hopeless depression, she turned back to her first love—writing fiction. Getting her stories published has been a long journey for Sherry, who decided to go the Indie publishing route after several traditional publishers turned down one of her first manuscripts. Editors and agents loved the storyline, but didn't think it fit the needs of the current market.
Discouraged, but convinced that there was a readership for her work, Sherry published her first novel with a small press and began intensely marketing it on the Internet. Her debut YA novel, BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN was published by Moonlight Publishing. To her delight and surprise, the novel was praised and loved by book reviewers and readers everywhere.
Sherry writes women’s fiction (urban fantasy and paranormal romance) set in fictional places within Northern California that feature passionate, independent female characters and sexy Alpha males. Her stories are mostly character driven, and include romantic elements, but no graphic sex or explicit gore. Sherry’s protagonists are imperfect and flawed, yet are clever enough to overcome adversity in heartfelt, gut-wrenching ways in every storyline.
Her debut novel, “Beautifully Broken” was nominated for Best Paranormal Romance in the 2011 by The Romance Reviews (TRR). Her adult PNR novel, “Immortal Eclipse” is a *TOP PICK* by Night Owl Romance Reviews and the Paranormal Romance Guild Review.

25 Fun Facts about Sherry:
  1. I was born in the rural town of Castro Valley, California.
  2. I adore my zany, dysfunctional family.
  3. Black cats are my favorite animal.
  4. I has been writing stories since I was seven-years-old.
  5. I love shoes, and I am a wannabe fashionata.
  6. I am a total Twitter junkie. (Are there any support groups for this?)
  7. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
  8. I am a shopaholic, who loves to go bargain hunting for books and the latest fashions.
  9. I love to watch scary movies. (Not to be confused with slasher films)
  10. My last name is pronounced, "Sue-Lay.”
  11. My favorite number is "13.”
  12. I'm a firm believer that reading has the power to change the world.
  13. I love getting new followers on my blog and twitter. It makes my super happy.
  14. I often crush on fictional characters.
  15. I’m snarky with a twisted sense of humor.
  16. I hearts vampires, aliens, and zombies.
  17. I believe in ghosts and real demonic activity. (But I never “meddle” with the paranormal or the occult, other than doing research.)
  18. I'm a TV fanatic: The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Bates Motel, American Horror story, The 100, and The Originals.
  19. I think the Winchester brothers kick butt.
  20. I talk to myself a lot. And the TV. Sometimes the cat, too.
  21. My novel “Lost in Starlight” is the fastest book that I’ve ever written.
  22. I am a freelance editor and enjoy helping other writers to hone their craft.
  23. I read every night before going to bed.
  24. Even though I am older than the average teen reader, I’ve always loved reading Young Adult books and strongly believe you’re NEVER too old to read them.
  25. I am a hopeless romantic at heart.


Places you can cyberstalk Sherry Soule:
Official Spellbound Series blog: http://thespellboundseries.blogspot.com
Twitter @SherrySoule: http://twitter.com/SherrySoule



Hunting Demons is One Thing…Dating Them is Another.
Life sucks for Shiloh Trudell. And being a demon hunter who’s in love with a cocky half-demon makes things even suckier.
Especially when she discovers that Trent, her sinfully hot boyfriend, is hiding a few dangerous secrets. Like the fact that he’s losing his humanity.
To complicate matters, witches from the local coven are mysteriously turning up dead, and as Shiloh searches for answers, she confronts her worst nightmare…Trent is being blackmailed into becoming the next leader of the Underworld.
But Shiloh is still convinced that she can save him, even after the impossibly gorgeous, fallen angel Raze tells her that a relationship with Trent is forbidden now. Warned to stay away from the only boy she’s ever loved, she can’t ignore the sizzling attraction that ignites whenever they’re around one another. Especially after a swoon-inducing night of stolen passion.
As Shiloh’s world begins to unravel around her, it soon becomes obvious that her destiny lies in one of two choices: vanquish Trent or join him in the Underworld.

DESTINY DISRUPTED (book 5) ASIN: B00OJQHU5O
Please “mark to read” on goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13570561-destiny-disrupted

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to be a guest here today. I sincerely hope everyone enjoys this interesting post, and checks out my newly updated series.
    Thanks for sharing the book love!

    Happy Reading,
    Sherry
    Amazon Author Profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry, it is always great to have you here!! Much love for the Spellbound Series, love Shiloh and looking forward to book 6!!

      Delete